Friday 12 September 2008

The Oban Subway.

OK so we were finishing off stuff and sorting out the showroom etc today which is not too interesting blog wise but Nicola was waxing lyrical about how nice Subways are (a kind of "healthy" junk food new to this area) so having got the bike back from the garage I thought we could try it out (and drop off some leaflets to the south of Oban too). Rather a nice evening don't you think? You can just see a Cal Mac ferry coming in towards Oban from the Sound of Mull in this photograph.
And the sub's were great too.
I really know how to treat a girl don't I. Evening meal for two under £6.50 all together!

3 comments:

Paul Jessop said...

That second picture of the sky is just amazing.

Brian said...

Subway is one of my favorites.

Nice to know that you can also enjoy the healthier alternative to fast food from America. I'd never thought about it, but I bet they adjust their menu to more European tastes, whatever that might be.

Bon appetit!

Alan from Argyll Pottery said...

We had a club with I think it was southwestern style sauce in a 12 inch cheese sub with two cookies and a bottle of coke. Don't know if that sounds too European or not but it was very nice. (The company and the view may have helped as well.)