Saturday 16 August 2008

Leaflet Drop.

I know it's not very pot orientated and it looks like these potters get paid far too much but it's just as important to keep the people coming in the door as to making the pots, I had the car serviced today and the nice people at Strathmore motors sent us a very flash new coupe/cabriolet as a courtesy car so as it was a pleasant morning we went to hand out some leaflets to most of the local businesses - with the top down. I think Nicola liked the car even though it was the evil spawn of that fiendish Dr Diesel. Her own car suffers from the same affliction, amazingly nippy these new diesels!
Outside the Glue Pot.


And the Creagan Inn, no it was not just a pub crawl! I just didn't want to bore you with pictures of lots of Hotels, Caravan parks, Marinas and Restaurants.

There was at least one person that was glad we came home for lunch.






4 comments:

Hannah said...

you make me laugh.

Alan from Argyll Pottery said...

That's what I'm here for. (Well that and making pots).

Paul Jessop said...

I think I might have gone and collected a half a ton of clay in it and just drop it back at the garage and say nothing.

Alan from Argyll Pottery said...

Oops!! Having lifted the boxes the leaflets were in out of the back seats it looked like we had! On mat black interior not a good thing. (Don't put boxes down in the glaze room before you've mopped up).